Lot of Jokes Forum
Lot of Jokes Forum
Lot of Jokes Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lot of Jokes Forum

https://mtmnet.forumotion.com/t54-check-in-for-updates

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hi I am John
Jokes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:16 pm by johng

» Learn Chinese
Jokes I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:05 pm by User1

» Funny Pics
Jokes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:27 pm by User1

» One Liners
Jokes I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:01 pm by User1

» 100 Euros (An Unbelievable One)
Jokes I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:36 pm by User1

» Perfect Husband
Jokes I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:29 pm by User1

» Clever First World Solutions
Jokes I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:51 pm by User1

» Dirty Mind Test
Jokes I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:30 pm by User1

» Jokes
Jokes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by Team East

Jokes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
felix
Admin

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Jokes   Jokes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Please post any jokes here
Back to top Go down
Team West

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: The Best Joke in the World!   Jokes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:47 pm

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?". The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"
Back to top Go down
Team East

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:42 am

1> yo momma so clumsy, she tripped over a cordless phone
2> yo momma so dumb, she sold the car for money to buy gas

my favorite yo mama jokes
-allen
Back to top Go down
Team West

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Once upon a time, there lived a man who had a terrible passion for baked beans. He loved them, but they always had an embarrassing and somewhat lively reaction on him.

One day he met a girl and fell in love. When it became apparent they would marry, he thought to himself, she'll never go through with the marriage with me carrying on like

this, so he made the supreme sacrifice and gave up beans.

Shortly after that they were married.

A few months later, on the way home from work, his car broke down and since they lived in the country, he called his wife and told her he would be late because he had to

walk. On his way home, he passed a small cafe and the wonderful aroma of baked beans
overwhelmed him.

Since he still had several miles to walk he figured he could walk off any ill effects before he got home. So he went in and ordered, and before leaving had 3 extra large

helpings of baked beans. All the way home he putt-putted. By the time he arrived home he felt reasonably safe.

His wife met him at the door and seemed somewhat excited. She exclaimed, "Darling, I have the most wonderful surprise for you for dinner tonight!" She put a blindfold on

him, and led him to his chair at the head of the table and made him promise not to peak. At this point he was beginning to feel another one coming on.

Just as his wife was about to remove the blindfold, the telephone rang. She again made him promise not to peek until she returned, and away she went to answer the phone.

While she was gone, he seized the opportunity. He shifted his weight to one leg and let go. It was not only loud, but ripe as a rotten egg. He had a hard time breathing, so

he felt for his napkin and fanned the air about him.

He had just started to feel better, when another urge came on. He raised his leg and RRIIIPPPP!!! It sounded like a diesel engine revving, and smelled worse. To keep from

gagging, he tried fanning his arms a while, hoping the smell would dissipate. He got another urge. This was a real blue ribbon winner, the windows shook, the dishes on the
table rattled and a minute later the flowers on the table were dead.

While keeping an ear tuned in on the conversation in the hallway, and keeping his promise of staying blindfolded, he carried on like this for the next ten minutes, farting

and fanning each time with his napkin. When he heard the phone farewells he neatly laid his napkin on his lap and folded his hands on top of it. Smiling contentedly, he was

the picture of innocence when his wife walked in.

Apologizing for taking so long, she asked if he had peeked at the dinner table. After assuring her he had not peeked, she removed the blindfold and yelled, "SURPRISE!!!"

To his shock and horror, there were twelve dinner guests seated around the table for his surprise birthday party.

Even though this joke is long, this will make sure you laugh Laughing really funny
-theresa
Back to top Go down
Team East

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm

What is long, hard and full of seamen.....
It's not what you think, honestly!
IT'S A SUBMARINE!!

allen - my fav. one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jokes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lot of Jokes Forum :: Jokes (Pics and Text) :D-